Two new works from the metallurgists of Lian Li are coming to a distributor near you! Read More
System & Components
NZXT has been producing stylish cases for several years, and their new entry into the PSU market follows in those footsteps. Read More
These will be ongoing interviews from vendors who provide us at Overclockers.com with the shiny parts we need for building our cutting edge computers! Read More
Kingston is looking for video submissions for their contest entitled, “How Can a Kingston® SSDNow Drive Change Your Life?” Read More
It seems gold is the durable good everyone is trying to get their hands on, at least when it comes to 80 Plus Gold certification! Read More
Case Modding Showdown II -2010 Competition open to all case modders world wide. We invite you to come join us at NewModCity.com for our second Case Modding Showdown! Read More
Moocow did a live benching session for us, using dry ice. Read More
Two benching tables (from Lian Li??) and a very nice looking tower coming to a store near you in late May. Read More
Intel is set to replace its current high-end socket, LGA1366, when it releases its new 8-cores processors in the second half of 2011. The new socket and accompanying chipset bring several new features for better performance. Read More
The new SuperSpeed USB standard has seen a fairly low adoption rate since its release. This situation might change for the better as two major players are expected to enter the market, hopefully augmenting the level of confidence in the industry regarding the new technology. Read More
Additional System & Components Articles
- CPU Reviews and Things to Cool Them With
- Madshrimps.be: CeBIT 2010 Coverage
- Madshrimps.be: Raid 0 Stripe Size Comparison
- Mac Hardware Refresh Coming Soon
- Two Articles Worth a Look
- Hack for Me - OK; Hack for You - Jail Time?
- Consumer's Dump Desktops, Go For Notebooks and Mobile
- VideoPhone Coming from ATT - Finally!
- Asus Accelerates Netbook to Notebook
- Dual Core Netbooks - 2009 Christmas Present?