Unfortunately, this event is cancelled due to Airgas’ needing the liquid nitrogen for a medical facility. I suppose that’s a better thing to put it toward. Hopefully we’ll see him bench sometime next week!
Tune in to Overclockers Live! at 6:30 p.m. EST for some overclocking with liquid nitrogen (LN2). Here’s the low-down:
- Mobo: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro
- CPU: Phenom II x4 975
- RAM: TBD
- GPU: ASUS Matrix 5870
- Cooling: Liquid nitrogen on the CPU, air on the GPU
- Focus: “Straight 2D, main focus will be on clock speed, and than with spare LN2, I’ll be doing SPI1, Wprime. If I still have left over LN2, I’ll do quick 06, Vantage.”
- Click here to watch on Overclockers Live!
- Date & Time: April 15, 2011 at 6:30 p.m. EST / 3:30 p.m. PST
- Benching will wind down when he runs out of LN2, likely around 9:30 p.m EST / 6:30 p.m. PST
Hope you can stop by and root him on!
–Jeremy Vaughan (hokiealumnus)