• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pc3500 Ddr?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well it's possible, my samsung 2700 will run at 220mhz with 2.5-3-3.
I don't care much for ocsystem and would rather buy from a more reputable vendor.
I have also known people who have mushkin and corsair that will run at that speed or higher.

Last edited:
Placid said:
Yes just overclocked 2700 memory chips. Probably samsung.

Thats what I thought just wasnt sure, I didnt know if something had happened and I missed it.:D

Yeah, I knew about that but I thought I had missed something along the way:beer: Thanks.

They are super expensive though and look less than reputable to me. They even have a disclosure on their site saying "OCSystem.com is not responsible for any typographical errors". I know if I mess something up or I tell one of my customers something I honor it. They are not responsible for my errors, I am.

1.94 out of a possible 10.0 not too good if you ask me. How do they stay in business. Did you read the one about how the ram was shipped? Wrapped in the invoice and dropped in a box, no bubbles or anything..........

Like I said, If you not responsible for your typographical errors who is? The people you just screwed? I know I wont be buying from them.

jeez... do we have a "do not buy from" list on ocforums? they need to be added.

I think this is pretty funny

OCSystem PC3500 433MHz DDR is the first memory in the industry surpasses 400MHz DDR barrier!

Considering there is no Jdec standard for pc3500 the claim is pretty funny.

JDEC has only just recently approved DDR333 so the industry standard remark is a marketing ploy. What's OCZ thinking? This memory is the only to obtain 400mhz? Trust me its not.

PS The 1.94 resellerratings.com speaks for itself....

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2227.html

I emailed the BBB about taking a look into this company. That is just too many complaints to just go unnoticed. How are they still in business?

Back