• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cpu dedication

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Its bassed on all your machines together. Its your total SETI time as a member divided by the amount of activte CPU time.

jdmcnudgent said:
so why is mine so high? it was lower when i started, but is steadily rising.

You must have a newer version. They changed it. Notice how you have a "%" well 19% = 0.19

Been crunching just over two years, and my CPU dedication is............. 74%! That's pretty accurate since if I check out SETI, it turns out that it usually gets around 85% of the CPU durring idle time. Must be all those games my bro plays on here :D

JigPu

Attachments

• clipboard.jpg
    clipboard.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 197
jdmcnudgent said:
how come only 2 of us in this thread are members of the OCST?
Cuz right now I don't feel like doing the SETISpy user-stats fix. :D SETI died on me about two weeks ago, and I just haven't bothered adding in that simple line to SETISpy.ini

But I assure you all, I am a proud crunching member of the Overclockers.com SETI Team!! :clap: :clap: :bday:

JigPu

jdmcnudgent said:
how come only 2 of us in this thread are members of the OCST?

Im on the team, SETI spy just does not show it. Racecar12 is on the team too. Check the status if you doubt me.

Back