• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I will be Inactive for a while.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jon

Just Another Retired Moderator
After completing my 10000th WU I promised I would switch to help the Folding team for a while. I'll still be as accessible in here as I ever was, I'll just have a goose egg in the stats while Folding.

I'm still in full support of the SETI team and will do whatever else I can to help it out but being a supporter for any Overclockers.com venue, I felt it time to give them a hand a while.

I'll be back one day though...with more than I ended with :]

Crunch on!

Thank you for your contribution to the team to this point, nobody can second guess you for your decision. Good luck over there and I'm sure that they will appretiate your efforts as much as we have here.

Good Luck!

CONGRATS ON HITTING 10,000!!!

Your contribution to the team has been great and appreciated!
Your choice of going Folding is one that I can only respect as well, but your Crunching efforts will be missed.....hopefully you'll still check up on us once in a while;)

Thanks and don't worry. I won't be around any less or pushing for the SETI team any less than before...it just won't be by producing WUs for a while.

I know where my real DC home is and I would never abandon it. I just felt like "spreading the wealth" a little. They're both excellent causes and I'm ultimately interested in the progression of OC.com in general, so it's all good.

Thanks again :]

EDIT:

I'll go ahead and make another promise...to be back :]

Hope you have a good time over there Jon!! And aren't hit by those constant problems I used to hear rumors of...

JigPu

Thats a great thing to do. Its all for the OC team. I have thought about folding on 2 of my machines, that way I can do both SETI and Folding.

I used to fold , and I already have some points built up, if there still there (do accounts get wiped after a while?)

Back