• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samie on a Powermem, please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OnDborder

Anyone tried this stuff out yet?
I know the best stuff is samie through and through.
But on a chance I ordered some from TWCO, the guy said it was all samsung, no third party board. Well it turned out that it wasn't. I got a rma from the dude that sold it to me.
But before I return it I thought it would be best if I asked opinions from the people who know better about this mem...

I have 2x256mb sticks that do 210 with no burning at 2.7v the chips are 211's. After burning it for a few day's they do 216.
Above is with 2.5-3-3 timings.

Placid, are they on a powermem board(pcb)?
Maybe I didn't write that correctly. It is samsung on a powermem pcb..

Yes samsung 2700 chips on powmem pcb.
Was sold as samsung 2700 at googlegear when samsung 2700 first came out.

Well concidering that Placid got 210 on his, I would agree. I doubt my system will get that high anyway.

Placid, when you got 210, did you have any pci and usb hooked up?

I have had several POWMEM's and they are pretty close to CTL rev. samsung original PCB's.

OnDborder said:
Well concidering that Placid got 210 on his, I would agree. I doubt my system will get that high anyway.

Placid, when you got 210, did you have any pci and usb hooked up?

No usb. Yes pci, sb live and a promise ide card. This is on the system in my signature.

Back