• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 year and 6500WUs later!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FRANK

I'm coming up on my 1st anniversary on Wednesday and just hit 6500WUs tonight.

This has been a lot of fun and I must say I've learned quite a bit from you guys/girls on this team. Hopefully, I've helped a few of you guys out along the way.

In the last year or so I had the thrill of my most successful overclock, a DURON 600@1131. Quite a feeling that was to get a $50 CPU to 1G when the factory offerings were just getting there themselves. I was also right there during the 8KHA+ rage and was one of the fortunate ones to hit over 200MHz FSB on two of them, still the best board I've owned.

I've become a "farmer" by following the "just one more method". I've crunched with systems ranging from a PPro 200@233 and a K6III 450+@616 to a couple of duallies with their FSBs in the 150MHz range with more than a few others in between

This team has helped me get the most from each of my machines and there's more to come I'm sure.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my rookie season and look forward to the next year/6500WUs.

Thanks to all of you!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

And CONGRATULATIONS on an outstanding rookie season. Those numbers should place you very high in the "Rookie of the Year" balloting.

Seriously, you are to be commended on your efforts and dedication to the Team and the Project. I'm short time but am reasonably sure your input and assistance to others has more than equalled the amount of help you drew from your team mates.

SkyHook

Congratulations..... :beer:

How many computers do you run SETI on, I won't get anywhere near that much after a year :cry:

That's what it's all about. Reminds me of my first year with this team.

Happy anniversary Frank! :D Its all about having fun while getting to participate in a cool scientific experiment. I hope you enjoy your second year as much as your first!

Cy

Back