• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

if you plan to buy DDR...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dcfan60

Do not buy your memory from www.buyaib.com this website is horrible, I order a stick of 256 DDR on june 22 and I got it today july 2, and to top it all of THE RAM BURNED ON ME THE SECOND I PUT IT IN MY NEW MOBO, I build comps for 4 years now, I did not but it wrong or anything, it just burned on me :mad:, I found it crucial.com 256 DDR for $49 with a $10 cupon, so I just paid $41 with FREE, Ill say FREE 2nd day shipping.
Dont buy from buyaib.com, I use newegg(IT is still the best place)
I was just trying to save 6 dollars and ended up paying with ma sanity on no comp for 2 week and and now more time, so dont be cheap, spend that little exta that will not only give you better OC but also CUALITY that can never be replaced.
(Sorry For my spelling):beer:

I agree...Crucial is the best! You might also want to put this in the Vendor Discussion for those people that do not visit the Memory section.

i bought a stick from buyaib a long time ago... it was DOA. i sent it back.

Back