• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5K wu's and got my self a gift

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

5K wu's and got myself a gift

Just uploaded my 5000th wu! I would not be this far if it wasn't for this forum. So a big thanks goes out to all:cool:

You probably guessed the gift I got for myself. Yep... A new cruncher:D Case, Inetegrated m/b, P4 2.0a, Rom, Floppy and 20gig hd. All for $450 NEW:D

Thanks Again,
r12

Last edited:
Congratulations on reaching the big 5K! :) Looks like your rise to 10K should be pretty quick with your new cruncher! ;)

Cy

Racecar - CONGRATS!!!!! WOW 5000!!!! I'm almost half way there! hehe!! A big congrats on the new cruncher too!!

Cupe Dog!:D

Cy said:
Congratulations on reaching the big 5K! :) Looks like your rise to 10K should be pretty quick with your new cruncher! ;)

Cy
Thanks craigiz1, Cy:cool:
Yep...That new cruncher will go well with my other 19.1Ghz of other crunchers to boost me up there to 10k. Quick:D

450 for that? Wow, well those P4's come at a premium. I'm spoiled because all my other computers have been AMD's with the exception of this junk bucket computer I moved out with....LOL. I'll be crunching better soon...........BRING THE BEAST!!!!!!

congrats to u racecar!!! :beer:

very very sooooooooon, we'll have another 5 digit member!!! :clap:

btw, what kinda integrated mobo did u get?? o/c'able??

i'm selling my P4 1.8a to a friend as part of his new rig that i'm gonna build for him. after done, i'll get myself a 2.26b to replace it and try to knock down the 3GHz door....:D

Thanks everybody:cool:

This is the motherboard I purchased.
Asus P4BGL-VM I845GL Chipset 400MHz FSB Intel P4 Motherboard w/onboard Video and Sound
Specifications:
Supported CPU:Socket 478 for Intel® Pentium® 4 (Willamette / Northwood) 1.4GHz ~ 2.4GHz+ On-die 256KB L2
Chipset:Brookdale-GL/Intel ICH4
FSB:400 MHz
RAM:2 x 184-pin RIMM max. 2GB PC2100 / PC1600
IDE:2 x UltraDMA 100 / 66 / 33
Slots:3 x PCI
Ports:1xParallel, 1xSerial, 2xPS2, 1xVGA, 1xRJ-45, and Audio ports
Onboard Audio:C-Media 9738 4-ch
Onboard LAN:Intel® 82562ET

Not sure yet on bios features, so I have no idea how it will oc. It will be here today and will post back on it's capabilities. The 2.0a is going into my watercooled 1.6a@2400 system. If the 2.0a cpu will pull 150Mhz fsb like my 1.6a, I'll hit that ellusive 3Ghz:D

Half way to the 5 digits. Good Job man. It shows your dedication to this DC Project because you add new rigs every milestone.

Thanks again all:cool: Got all the hardware at Newegg:D It's here but wont be able to start on it till I get off work:eh?:

Very cool little computer for $450:D See the Cyber Cafe for more details. And order yourself a drink and frog legz, On me:D

Congrats on # 5000,hope to be there sometime in the future also;)
Good Luck

Back