• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bye Bye Blue Jacket

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Greg M

Well, it looks like Benz is back in full-scale production. It looks like we won't be seeing the blue jacket for quite some time. It was fun while it lasted.:)

Greg M said:
Well, it looks like Benz is back in full-scale production. It looks like we won't be seeing the blue jacket for quite some time. It was fun while it lasted.:)

Nah you still have the true leather blue jacket :D Benz only has the silly fake non-genuine one :D

Greg M said:

Its good for the team anyways. An extra 1000+ WUs a week, maybe we can catch the frogs. Greg maybe its time to step it up another notch.

LOL!! competition, competition, competition!!! :D

guess i'll never get a taste of the blue jacket anymore too since Benz is back, and GregM is trying up another notch......

200WU!! :eek: :eek: :beer: :beer:

guess i'll never match that..............my full power is "only" around 150 range..........well, we'll see.......;)

Crunch on!!!!!!

Greg M said:
Benz burped out another 364 so far today. I wish I could figure out how he does it.
we all been tried to figure it out and had a few long discussion 'bout it. but as TC said, before Berkeley tell us anything 'bout him/his WU, we ain't gonna doing anything to him.

and also, who knows, may be one day, we'll really catch the frogs!!!

crunch on!!!

Greg M said:
We're trying. Did you see today's dailies?

200+ a day, that's amazing and we know how you do it.

One more day and it's the 10k club. Top ten is looking around nerviously.

Nice crunching.

Harvey

Back