• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New time for stats?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah whats with that. I just reinstalled my SETIqueue. It had its default settigns and 20WUs to send in. I missed it and now only have 5 for today. That totally ****es me....:mad:

I have kept up with the stats and notice it was posting sooner a week or more ago. Your just now finding out? Just make sure you dump by 8:00pm est:cool:

No I do the weekly stats - you know the ones that are messed up right now courtesy of none other than I :D

I've been noticing it just as you have, Racecar. I just wanted to know if it was going to be a regular thing so I know what to expect. Just barely missed beating out Benz for the day. If it was the 8pm cutoff, we would've pulled it off.

If it's easier for Basher, that's the most important thing. I'm just happy you guys take time out of your day to do them.

Thanks for all you do.:beer:

Back