• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Seti Cyber Cafe...Come and get a drink and Frog legz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

I'm going to get me a large order of LEGZ and an ice cold beer, for it has been a great week so far.

Happy 4th of July to everbody!!! Got my flag flying high^^^ God bless America:cool:

Setup> My new little $450 P4 [email protected] ATM. This is about the best bargain for the money. IMO! Complete system including case, fully integrated motherboard w/lan, sound, video..., rom, floppy and P4 2.0a cpu setup and crunching:cool: :cool: :cool:

Congratulation!

Glad to hear you had an addition to the "family"! If you got warm milk and a dirty glass set her up for me.

SkyHook

Pardon My Ignorace - Here's wishing everyone who lives under the Stars & Stripes an OUTSTANDING day tomorrow!

justmiles23 said:
Grill me up a tri-tip with an ice cold microbrew to celebrate FINALLY getting my overclock & ATI 7500 to coexist.
On the house my friend:beer:

Hope everyone has a great holiday, and lets not forget what this day means, and the fact that we are still having to fight to maintain it - in many ways.

Happy Fourth of July to all!

If you are one of our non-US members, let us know when your Independence Day is and we'll recognize it too;)

I'll go for a refreshing frosty beverage...:

Got a "new" TBird 900 from a fellow forum member (Thanks Fishy)
and while it is heat-challenged from lack of a decent hsf right now....its up to 1015 anyway!

rogerdugans said:
Happy Fourth of July to all!

If you are one of our non-US members, let us know when your Independence Day is and we'll recognize it too;)

I'll go for a refreshing frosty beverage...:

Got a "new" TBird 900 from a fellow forum member (Thanks Fishy)
and while it is heat-challenged from lack of a decent hsf right now....its up to 1015 anyway!
YGPM:cool:

It's early but I join you in a frosty beverage also:beer:

Congrats on the new to you bird. Don't smoke it for somthing as sipmle as a hsf.:D

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

YGPM ;)

Now that the AS3 has settled in a bit it isn't TOO bad: 46c at 1015mhz and default volts. But the other 900 is at 45c and 1088, with vcore bumped a bit, so I'm certain the other can improve as well.

The risky part is when I get lazy and don't remove psus for difficult heatsink installs...........

Time for another (iced coffee at this time of day!) :beer:
I'll pick up a round, too:beer: :beer:

i'm sorry, but this is the first time i've stop by the cafe even tho it's been opened for awhile :p

well, let me have a ice cold coffee & get everyone a round on me!!

Happy 4th everyone!!

Jeniva said:
ehhhh...a round of ice cold ones for the team..Happy 4th everyone, hope its a safe one and a great one.

Im off for the day..JetSkiing, then BBQ, Then Fireworks on the Lake.

Have fun :)

Yodums said:
ICE CAP TO GO. Summer is really hitting hard this year.

Oh ya can I get some spicy frog legs :p
How about my special Cajun spiced Legz. They are hot! And an Ice Cap for the Yodums:beer:

Did everybody have a great 4th? One heck of a party and firework show for me:beer:

I'm off work today and will get me some legz and cold brew:beer:

Had to skip all the previous posts and bump this up....

Give me a REALLY big..... something.... I dunno what, but I want it big!!:D

Well, the reason I bumped this thread up to the top is because of my problems (as seen by my thread in General Hardware). No SETI for me until my computer works again, and haven't been SETIing for the past three days. I feel so alone without my aliens!! :rolleyes: :sobs:

Remember.... REALLY big...
JigPu

JigPu said:
Had to skip all the previous posts and bump this up....

Give me a REALLY big..... something.... I dunno what, but I want it big!!:D

Well, the reason I bumped this thread up to the top is because of my problems (as seen by my thread in General Hardware). No SETI for me until my computer works again, and haven't been SETIing for the past three days. I feel so alone without my aliens!! :rolleyes: :sobs:

Remember.... REALLY big...
JigPu
One full bucket should do nicely:beer:

Back