• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Horsemen 1 away from 3000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jokrswild

Hhehehe.. We're finally one away from 3000.. Would have happened sooner, but end of school activities (finals, bleh) made us too busy to go on our famous seti runs.

Well, when this summer slump finally ends and we get back to school, we'll be pushing alot. We'll definately have 12 of the computer lab PC's running 24/7 (i'm the boss man in that lab now.. hehe), and that's minimum. As eric said in the 500 ghz post, we can probably peak at 30 p4 1.7's (i think, anyway), and 100 p3 933's.

Here's to the next 1000!

should i say......................Congrats now?!! :beer:

great! another triple digit daily producer soon........another 2 months......

yeah, same in here. i can't wait for my friend's college re-open!!! i think i had never wish/like/love the college stays open as much as i do now!!! LOL :D (my college time was quite a few yrs ago.....)

btw, u guys' lab machine ain't on 24/7, right? 'cos his college turns them off after school :eh?: . just wondering. 'cos if it's 24/7, i could easily shoot over 200wu/day!!

crunch on!!!

p.s. can't wait to see u guys back in full power again!!!

Oh, it's 24/7 alright. All the residential labs are always open. The new computer lab at the Student Union (with 69 lovely p4's) is only closed for two hours every other day for some reason... Otherwise, open 24/7. The main thing that we have to watch for is the reimaging of the lab computers. Lab staff reimages them whenever there's a problem, Though i'll try to make sure my lab doesn't get reimaged as much.. hehe

Thanks! We'll get up to full power soon.. this 15 or so aday isn't cuttin it for us.. lol

Back