• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A huge thanks to Burning Phoenix

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can't take credit for all of them.
Thanks alot basher I appreciate the fame! LOL
I know it's not much but i do like helping this site out.

The people here are cool even though i tend to debate some of them in debates section. I just hope noone takes some of my remarks personally.

On another note i'm selling my older cruncher in my sig. My wu's per day has slowed down but i will be building a new one in the next couple of weeks with the newest P4 that comes out.

PS for Basher i'm still playing with an idea with the 3 levels of torchs you mentioned in the past on the seti page. One would be a torch that is just smoking or smoldering. The next would be the regular torch youare currently using. The third would the a torch that seems out of control with sparks spitting outward.

Burning Phoenix said:
I can't take credit for all of them.
Thanks alot basher I appreciate the fame! LOL
I know it's not much but i do like helping this site out.

The people here are cool even though i tend to debate some of them in debates section. I just hope noone takes some of my remarks personally.

On another note i'm selling my older cruncher in my sig. My wu's per day has slowed down but i will be building a new one in the next couple of weeks with the newest P4 that comes out.

PS for Basher i'm still playing with an idea with the 3 levels of torchs you mentioned in the past on the seti page. One would be a torch that is just smoking or smoldering. The next would be the regular torch youare currently using. The third would the a torch that seems out of control with sparks spitting outward.

That sounds cool.

Back