• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I feel like an idiot...lol

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeniva

I was wondering what happened....I just got another PC Crunching, but I never noticed an increase in output...I was wondering what was going on...but i didnt really do anything about it with the holiday and all...
About 20 mins ago, I switched my monitor over to my Duron, and noticed that the screen was black, hit the "any key" :D and nothing happened, moved the mouse, still nothing..so i hit the reset button, started rebooting, then it hung...and stayed hung...no matter how many times i tried to reboot..no safe mode , no anything.
I forgot I was playing around with FAH the other day...lol..its still so damn buggy that it seriousy messed up my machine. (probably my fault however...heheh). Im reloading XP right now and should have SETI back up and running with in the hour...maybe I'll actually notice the increase in output on sunday!

gee...do I feel stupid...lol...:D too many :beer:'s last night

First Jeniva, you're crazy haha.

Second, the beers went a little too far letting you load Folding. Haha Just Playing.

Back