• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

:( I betrayed the Team!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

Well I got greedy today and let me first say that I am sorry!!! I could have increased my daily performance by 18+ per day but I had to get a little gift for myself! :)

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is that thing? It looks like a pda from Apple?? :rolleyes:

Yodums said:

Mac MP3 Player.

Shame on you, you should have got the Sony MD.

Got a sony MD with the MP3 capabilities but the 10gb portable HD just pulled me right in!!!!:D

The only problem is 10 GB is not even half of what I need! The I-Pod is the only thing from Apple I would ever touch. Price is a different storry. I'm happy with my D-Link Roquit 220 with 192 MB storage.

Ahh I had no idea they were making those too, but of course I don't collect mp3's.

Mac sells way too expensive. Since you have the Ipod now, I'll take the MD off of your hands ahha. How much was the Ipod? They only come in two flavours, 5 or 10 gigs... That's mad and you might be paying for something you aint gunna use. 10gigs of Mp3 in there, hehehe the battery will die before you listen to it all.

The total was $530 with a 2 year warr. I bought the warrt. (which I never do!!!) b/c I am leary that the HD will fail within the first 2 years. I use MP3's to workout, in the car (have a headphone jack into the head deck) on my Home stereo stuff which is why the mass storage tickled my tummy!!

I have had several different MP3 players and this is the best yet!!! The sound out of it is great!!! Extremely easy to navigate the music and you can use it as a portable HD!! They do rape you like Sony (which I have several products from) but I like it!! :)

I'll think about it:D I like MP3 MD but to get the 5 hours out (what they claim) you have to lose to much quality in the sound for my taste but it's great b/c the battery last for HOURS!!!!

IMHO, Macs are good stuff...

"Industry standard" for some of the work I do... Just sold my last Mac a couple months ago... I will/must own another, and would like an iPod too... :D

Yodums said:

No Music! Ya Nuts!
No I love music of all kinds, but I just haven't gotten into mp3's much. I've made some cd's from mp3's before napster shutdown, but that's about it. I'm big into high fi audio and home theatre. My next upgrade is going to be a progressive scan hdtv set when I make some money. I've already got the progressive dvd player.

nice.. :cool:

my friend bought a new Imac and man i gotta say its sweet
the best 15" LCD ive ever seen,DVD burner, and windows could learn alot from OSX.
Shame the thing cost twice as much as a normal pc eh? ;)

Back