• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

when to up ram voltage.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rj2

Registered
when would you raise the voltage to the ram in bios.right now it is set at 2\6\3\3.in bios.2.5 volts.cpu is set at +5%.i tried to set it at 2\6\2\2.restarted & it hung before getting to post screen.2001 drops me to the desktop 3\4 way thru.unfortunately for me it is
samsung chips on 3rd party pcb.thnx for your help.

rj2 said:
when would you raise the voltage to the ram in bios.right now it is set at 2\6\3\3.in bios.2.5 volts.cpu is set at +5%.i tried to set it at 2\6\2\2.restarted & it hung before getting to post screen.2001 drops me to the desktop 3\4 way thru.unfortunately for me it is

rj2 said:
right about now!

Back