• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are you SETI pure?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
83.4%..................
But I can cut back if I wanted to...................really..............

Hey, I'm not hurting anybody...................................

Some of those "Folding" guys are really hooked on that stuff!

Leave me alone!

I took it twice- one reflecting my current setup, and the other counting all clients and computers I've crunched with in two years...

First test: casual user 74.9% (25.1% Seti Corrupted)

Test two: Here is an excerpt-
Here is the result of your SETI@home Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 19 of 36 questions, with a total value of 83 points out of 175, making you 52.6% seti pure (47.4% seti corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your seti experience level is: WU Junkie - you enter the lottery in the hope of buying an Octal Xeon Server.

Hmmm Octal Xeon......

Is this bad? ;)

You answered "yes" to 21 of 36 questions, with a total value of 79 points out of 175, making you 54.9% seti pure (45.1% seti corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your seti experience level is: Heavy user - you actually sit and watch the command prompt output roll up the screen.

EDIT: Here is my typical desktop!

setipure.jpg

Cy

Last edited:
Hereis mine:

You answered "yes" to 13 of 36 questions, with a total value of 61 points out of 175, making you 65.1% seti pure (34.9% seti corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your seti experience level is: Heavy user - you actually sit and watch the command prompt output roll up the screen.

When i read the part about watching the output roll up the screen i thought it was funny because i do that once in a while.

according to that:
"According to the scoring guide, your seti experience level is: Heavy user - you actually sit and watch the command prompt output roll up the screen."

lol...i didnt realise i was that bad :D

Crunch On!!!

36.7% Seti Pure...man I am corrupted... can anyone honestly beat that. I have been with seti since the beginning....that 100+ computers crunching seti really hurts...I mean how can I cliam I am not addicted [hands shaking]. I can stop any time.

Here is the result of your SETI@home Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 25 of 36 questions, with a total value of 131 points out of 175, making you 25.1% seti pure (74.9% seti corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your seti experience level is: Totally Setified - it's not the aliens who've come to take you away, it's the men in white coats!

OMG :beer:

You really got to be a SETI addict to check this:

You download your stats into a palmtop to display at parties.

Back