• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

weekly stats updated

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
tks TC!!

after took over the benchie page, i appreicate even more for TC & Basher for all their hard work!! 'cos, man, it really isn't easy to keep it up...........everyday!!

as for myself, i've got a few benchie summited already, but due to the holiday weekend, i just didn't have time to update it. but will do w/in this week. sorry guys :p

Thanks for the thanks - cuz that's a big part of what keeps us going. I enjoy the stats, but it's great to see the work pay off. By the way, I am absolutely stunned by the amount of work Basher has put into automating the stats update process. He deserves a big hand. What I am doing is a "3 step" process of using his sheets to keep this updated. It takes me about 2 hours, but without his work it would take ages.

Stryfe said:
It seems not all the stats have been updated. The range I'm in, 201-250, still says it was last updated on 07/01/02.
Are you sure - when I load that page it says updated 7/7

Thanks TC and Basher. The stats pages are a really great motivational tool. The way you keep them up to date is awesome! ;)

Back