• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why Did I Lose My "100" Avatar In The Daily Stats?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I believe it's only to stay there for a limited time. But that doesn't explain why Mr. STS ahead of you has it. I'm confused, we'll let Basher fill in.

Not Basher - But

I do know that the milestones are up for a week. "craigiz1", if you count back you will see you got your "100" around last Sunday therefore today it was removed. On the other hand "Mr. STS " didn't reach 100 until sometime Tuesday by the looks of things so his will be coming down then.

Hope that helps.

SkyHook

Not A Problem

After posting my reply, I went back and did the math again just to be sure and that sure looks like the way things took place.

Like I said, "I'm no Basher, but I try to help out when I can".

SkyHook

Re: Not Basher - But

SkyHook said:
I do know that the milestones are up for a week. "craigiz1", if you count back you will see you got your "100" around last Sunday therefore today it was removed. On the other hand "Mr. STS " didn't reach 100 until sometime Tuesday by the looks of things so his will be coming down then.

Hope that helps.

SkyHook

Yep

Re: Not Basher - But

SkyHook said:

Hope that helps.

SkyHook

Sweet, learned something new today ahaha. That and some WarCraft 3 strategy.

Back