• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Greetings from a lurker.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jokerman

Hi everbody, figured I'd pop up and say hello as I've been a member of this fine team for some time now.
I'm not too sure why as I don't overclock at all - LOL.

However I'm proud to be here, even though my WU output is not exactly prolific.
At the moment I'm running an XP2000+ on an Epox 8k3a with some samsung PC2700 memory running asynchronously at 166.

Many thanks to the folks who post here and keep the whole
thing working - I've learnt quite a lot from these forums and it's
always a pleasure to stop by and browse for a while.

jokerman

You should stop by more often - it's a great place to learn new things.

Thank you for dropping us a line. :) We are always glad to hear from other team members! Stop by any time. :D

Cy

Welcome jokerman. Glad to have you on the team with or without overclocking! ;)

Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated ! I'll stick around
and try to make a useful contribution when I can.

Thanks again.

Good to meet you m8. Stop in the Cybery Cafe sometime and I would be proud to pull you a fresh brew:beer:

Nice to hear from you!

We have a pretty large number of members on the team- somewhat fewer are actively crunching......and there is actually a fairly small number that post regularly.

All that is fine of course, but its good to "see" some different people posting once in a while!

BTW: Overclocking is not a general requirement- its just that some of us can't help it:D

Welcome and feel free to check us out on IRC as well, you can find a how-to in the general instructions at the top of this forum :) Hope to see you there soon.

J :cool:

Back