• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Great job on web site

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ss69nova

You guys must have really spent some time on the web site. I think it does a great job of showing the stats, and explain seti in general.

keep up the good work.

How does the web site get paid for? What is the cost per year? Is there any fund raisng or is it just a donate if you can?

first of all, tks for ur comment! yeah, TC & Basher did spend lots of time on it!!!

and as far as i know, it's only TC who's paying the hosting fee for the team!!! but since we have a donation page up & new members contest going on, if we have some $$ left over, i think we should turn that to TC for the site's hosting fee.

Thanks. Basher has really done a lot to help automate the update process. Much of the site was originally done by Morpheus. All I do is use Basher's tools to keep part of the stats updated once a week. I pay the hosting fee, but it's not much.

Back