• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benchmark Page ~~ updated!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
hi everyone,

Benchmark page got updated.

lots of new entries, and quite a few movement for the fastest time too!!! Athlon, PIII, Laptop time, all got swap sit!! :burn:

keep 'em coming guys & gals!!!

crunch on!!!

hmm... maybe i should benchmark my prized rig....

dont get too excited, i was talking about my "antque" 386 with 4MB of memory.

i'll take bets too... which will come first, 1wu complete for the 386 or 1 million for the team.

maybe i'll resurect my 486, i bet i'd blow the 386 away, but then again the pentium 133 aint bad either....

what's this i see.... average cpu time?!?... huh, weird, i think i'm winning that contest. woo hoo ;)

Digital

p.s. 1am time to sleep.

Digital Pimp said:
i was talking about my "antque" 386 with 4MB of memory.
i think Rogerdugans was gonna bench a P90(!). but it takes way too much time to do that........more like daysss. however, i would love to see those "antique" machine's time, and i think it will give people a better reference and appreciate more of their own rig :D

The p90 was fun to try- I wish I'd been able to keep it for the week......it would have had enough time to complete the bench unit:p

I've been working on my XP rigs again........I am nearly at 1.8 ghz with one, and the other just needs a tad more 5v to get a couple more mhz of fsb: might be enough to get it under the 3 hour wall.

EDIT:
Took a look at the new stats real quick- Congrats JustShootMe! But I'm gonna get the top XP spot back:D Both of mine are hovering around 3hours or a bit under for SetiQ 2 week average....I will get that spot back:beer:

Thanks Rogerdugans,

This chip has alot more to go, I found the sweet spot on the shuttle board by accident, at least with sandra, it has alittle better memory times at 149 FSb than it does at 155 FSB not really sure why. I've been reading other post in the MOBO section that basically says the same thing.
This bench was on air and 1.89volts using the big 'ol SWIFTY, I've about got my water rig done, so maybe I'll give it a go and do some benches in sandra over 160 FSB.

I wish you luck and the battle is on. I'm hoping to break 2.85 hrs before I'm done.
P.S. I did a bench on a 486dx4/100 laptop and it was in the 45 days per work unit. LOL Its posted in the forums, atleast a screen shot.

Last edited:
I got a 286/12 and an 8088/? I can set up .. but I dont have that much patience .. plus I would have to find them?!?!

I just upgraded to an XP 1800+ .. not overclocked yet .. going to do a bench b4 and after just to see the difference

here is a seti queue screen of my pentium 133 in action, with 32mb of mem runing win98 or se cant remember.

when i open seti spy on it. the processing efficiency is about 1.4 -1.8% per hour, and average WU times are about 58-68 hours.

i'll probally run the bench mark after it's next WU. still gotta get the 386 setup tho.

Digital

I've tried running SETI on a K6-233 but it doesn't seem to cooperate...keeps on going to idle. I may need to format and reinstall though. That machine has been running 98 for several years now, i think I will install 2K tonight and see if i have any luck

Back