• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look out you top 50

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dave65

You top 50 better look out,I am coming to get ya.
I just added a third cruncher,it isn't much,1 gig pentium 3,I should get 2 perday,14 per week...Im gunning for ya:D

Hey, Nice to meet the crew here.
New member, Ive been in seti for a year now but never did many work units had the screensaver version which is SLOW.

since changing to the command line version. I was going through the groups and saw this was the best group to join. I love that you have a website with all the stats makes it SOO much more interesting than the other groups have.

My info:
~ CPU Type
Intel Pentium 4 CPU Model P4N Northwood 1.8AGHz/ 4x100 MHz system
bus
512KB L2-cache FC PGA-478 Pkg) 18x multiplier
dated 01/28/02 revision#A78297-002 revision/stepping 2/4
(9) Microcode MU0F2407
~ CPU clock speed
1.98 GHz
~ FSB and actual memory speed
FSB 4 X 110 MHZ (440MHZ data rate)
~ RAM
256 MB RDRAM PC800 SAMSUNG
Memory Speed 2x440MHz (880MHZ data rate)
~ OS windows
MS Windows XP Home Ver 5.01.2600
~ CLI
Command Line Client
~ Name
Keldin [[email protected]]
~ Comments
Motherboard is ASUS P4T-E
intel 850 chipset
Award Bious revision 1005 with RAM turbo enabled in bios and RAM
FREQ set to auto
cpu clock speed set to 1.980 MHz

Good to see that I am now #1 in the top 50 page for rank jumper.
I Know this will be tuff to keep the higher you get the more packed it is at the top to move a rank.

Also on the top 50's page under crucher I am at 62 with average of 9.911 w/u not bad.

you guys with 248 etc w/u must have like 40 pc's running this.

Well Have fun and WATCH OUT ha ha

Keldin

Congrats on the growing Garden, Dave:D
There may be a full-fledged Farm there before you know it!!!

Welcome Keldin!

You have joined THE Best Seti Team to Crunch For!

Anyone will help anyone the best they can, we all pull for other's to have good luck and great stats; we just hope we each have a little bit more luck than the other guy;)

And I just had some good luck: low ambients have finally gotten me to 1.8ghz with my XP1700.....if it runs stable for a day or two I can try to get the Fastest XP Bench spot back from JustShoot:D

seems like another farmer, a.k.a. Dave65, had borned!!! :D

also, welcome to the team, Keldin!!! btw, got ur benchie result. will post it later, my friend!! oh, good to see another Marylander here!! :beer:

Oh Dave!

Just for incentive, you might want to get the "Miracle Grow" out and sprinkle on that farm of your's cause I intend to be right there breathing down your neck:eek: :p :eek: .

Ahead or behind you we're gonna take this train right to the TOP of the standings!

WELCOME ABOARD "keldin", always glad to see another intelligent person make the wise decision and join what has to be one of the best teams in all of SETI @ Home. Also glad to see that you have already discovered one of our many assets, that being our website. If your an "IRCer" we also have a channel on DalNet at "#ocsetiteam", always someone in there to chew the fat with or get help with a problem. Pull up a chair and put your feet up and get comfortable cause I think you're going to like it around here.

SkyHook

Last edited:
Welcome Keldin,glad to have ya...
Thanks guys,this is funny everytime I get a third cruncher going my main box takes a dive,I think I am having the(New power supply blues).
My new Antec 430 may be causing my random reboots,it didn't do it til I installed it yesterday,but don't worry,I am still gunning for all of you..HEHEHE:D

Cuper - thanks for the 1st welcome!

LandShark - benchmark thanks interested to see the results
is there a result view that can tell me the rating with out
sending it in to see if its worth it?
Maryland is great! not to hot, not to cold and lots to do.

Rogerdugans - good luck with XP with those benchmarks

skyhook, cy, KenCo, Dave65
thanks for the Hellos

Too bad there isnt a MVS assembler Client. I would love to
see what the benchmark is at work on an IBM mainframe.

Well have fun
TJ

Back