• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair 1066 RDRAM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CyberFed

I went to Corsair's website looking for some 1066 rambus ram but it couldn't find it, have they released it yet? if so where can i find it? If not whens it due to come out? Last question is corsair the best bet for 1066? I heard it was i know it might be pricey but i dont mind if this top quality.
Thanx in advance folks

Corsair is very good memory, but as you say, they don't have 1066 out yet, they do have 40n's out, but that isn't true 1066. Kingston has pc1066 out, but I believe it is 35n's. Samsung I have heard, is releasing 32n's, I have 2 engineering samples I bought from Mushkin, that are 32n's, but they pulled them from the web page. Ocz has what they claim is 32n's, but I havn't heard anyone say yay or nay about them yet.

all this 40, 35, 32 ns all means the nanoseconds it take for info to be retrieved right? or something like that? less is better right?

does this have any correlation between how overclockable a rimm is?

i heard that rimm pc1066 overclocks better than pc800 but not too much since temps are the issue.

anyway i think that yes, less ns is the better, we only need to know wich brand to get

Back