• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Give A Gal A Vacation and LOOK What Happens!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
heehee. Ahhhhh....it's nice to be back home. We got back late last night. I slept most of the day today. I hate this changing in timezone, just as I was getting used to Bangkok time. I had a great time. Hey, what's happenin in the USA? Did I miss anything?

I haven't even done that yet:beer: Congratulations again katelin:cool: Watch out all you seti cats!!! I think this one is on the prowl:D

Thanks everyone. I had a great time, but I'm glad to be back home. I had some help while I was gone, but no I won't be churning that many WUs per day. Wouldn't that be sweet.

katelin said:
Thanks everyone. I had a great time, but I'm glad to be back home. I had some help while I was gone, but no I won't be churning that many WUs per day. Wouldn't that be sweet.

Jeez, one month ago you were struggling to get SETI to run 24/7 now you got 4 people working for the farm :)

Back