• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Corsair XMS 3200 (512MB)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wallacebw

Has anyone order the XMS 3200 (512MB) stick from newegg recently? I was wondering if they are shipping the REV 2.1 (winbond) series chips or the older 1.2's.

Thanks in advance,

WallaceBW

Also if it helps: if you go to...

http://www.newegg.com

and search 'CMX512-3200' (without the quotes) it is the first returned result (black Heat-Spreader)... $185.00 is the one that I ordered

Yes they are... Well thats what i'm hearing so.. Still keep your fingures crossed... Should be though cause there last shipment they got was'nt too old at all only a week tops.. So most likely the newest rev 2.1

burning incense and chanting to the newegg and Corsair gods as we speak...

ooga ooga NEWEGG...
ooga ooga CORSAIR...
ooga ooga...

Brian

hehehe yeah i gota be doing the same for them to send me the right ram this time... I took one last chance for them to send me 4 sticks of REV C Samsung Original "CTL" 256MB... Last 2 times i ordered them they sent me the wrong ones.
So... heh

I just received mine yesterday and it's ver 2.1. I've already got my FSB up to 170 stable which I had trouble doing with my Mushkin 2100.

Hey, does your have the Platinum heatspreader or the black one? (XMS 3200 mem)

Thanks, Brian

Thanks, Great... I just wanted to make sure that they are shipping rev 2.1 in black because that is what I ordered... happy day

Brian

Wallacebw said:
Thanks, Great... I just wanted to make sure that they are shipping rev 2.1 in black because that is what I ordered... happy day

Brian

Received mine on Thursday from Newegg, and it was rev 2.1, also.

Goto

Back