• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone Know Where Basher Is?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
He hasn't posted since the 8th, and he hasn't responded to any of my emails over the past week. Anyone know if he's okay, just on vacation maybe?

i've been notice that he've been posting less and less. sometimes just a short note. i thought he might be busying. and isn't he still updating the daily stats?? however, if not answering emails, it isn't a good sign tho... :rolleyes:

hmmm........what did u do to him TC?? may be he's just no answering ur email!!!....................................j/k :p

I think basher wrote a program/script or something so the daily stats would update themselves. I hope he's ok where ever he is though.

And anyone else notice the challenge graph hasn't been updated for like a month :eh?:

Wookie8662 said:
I've noticed Godfodda's production has stopped for the past couple days. I hope thats not serious either.

If I remember correctly he goes out of town often and has a dial up connection so he uploads all the units finished when he gets back.

Basher said:
I'm still here. Just adjusting to a new work schedule and not smoking.
Yep! When you don't smoke, you find other things to do. I understand.:D I've wondered what was going on. Good to hear from you:cool:

Sean...

BIG CONGRADS on not smoking!!!!

You may remember I did that same last year... July 14th (to the day 1 year)... I have not regretted it... I may have gained 40 pounds, but that is starting to even out too...

Good luck, congratulations, and keep up the good work... over this last year I have had to chose NOT to smoke often... it gets easier...

Great job, man...

Wookie8662 said:
I've noticed Godfodda's production has stopped for the past couple days. I hope thats not serious either.

I'm still here, too. :)

Gone for 7 days last week. The main machine drops its DSL connection sometimes, strangely enough. Last week was a hot one here, too, so I had 4 machines that died and weren't restarted until yesterday. when I got home. Going to have to consider a temp-controlled room for these summer months.

BTW, thanks for noticing. ;)

Back