• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XtremeDDR good for OC'ing??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
To my knowledge to date no one has tried it. Although alot of folks have asked about it.
There was a review by someone some time ago and there were claims it was a biased review. SOooooo.. heh, to my knowledge, its a shot in the dark. If nothing else, check their return policys thoroughly. Or even check if they would have some other things you might want if the ram wasnt up to par.

If you do get some, please post u p what you get with it. Yea knwo give us some stats!!! :D

IFMU

I've heard nothing but bad news from that web site... Stay away unless ya want to get screwed! Check the resellers review of that site.. Its a scam and probably a company run by OCZ.. THough thats just that web site... So what i mean is dont buy anything from them.. Find it else where... Though i think everyone thinks that that ram is also made by OCZ meaning the next coming from them... i'm not sure and have no experiance with it or them so.. Could be all bull but i wouldnt want you to get scamed into buying something that aint even 2700. I'd advice to head to Newegg.com and pick up 2 sticks of 256 Samsung Original 2700 "CTL" while they last for the same price. And do it quick... There the most popular sticks around and hard to find.

If your going to buy some, buy it from PCpitstop

The owner is a very nice guy. I spoke with him on the phone last week.

PS Ive got some XtremeDDR on the way to me and I will post a review shortly.

(I have a stick of pc3200 256mb coming this week)

KnownKiller said:
I've heard nothing but bad news from that web site... Stay away unless ya want to get screwed! Check the resellers review of that site.. Its a scam and probably a company run by OCZ.. THough thats just that web site... So what i mean is dont buy anything from them.. Find it else where... Though i think everyone thinks that that ram is also made by OCZ meaning the next coming from them... i'm not sure and have no experiance with it or them so.. Could be all bull but i wouldnt want you to get scamed into buying something that aint even 2700. I'd advice to head to Newegg.com and pick up 2 sticks of 256 Samsung Original 2700 "CTL" while they last for the same price. And do it quick... There the most popular sticks around and hard to find.

PS I assure you XtremeDDR is not OCZ, I already looked into this.

(that new Geil memory stuff possible is)

Silversinksam said:

PS I assure you XtremeDDR is not OCZ, I already looked into this.

(that new Geil memory stuff possible is)

Good to hear that OCZ isnt this one.... Let us know how it goes with it SSS, when I get some cash and they do pretty good, I might check em out.

Back