• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need to get over 440DDR!! What memory can do it??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclocker456

I need to get around 440DDR with the lowest settings.. I'm looking into the Samsung PC3200 and of course Corsair PC3200 XMS... I'm willing to go up to 2.7v 24/7 and using the lowest timings on a P4B533... If you have either memory.. please let me know what it can do.. thanks..

I went to newegg.. but I'm not sure exaclty which model... check your model and please tell me which one it is.. thanks..

Overclocker456 said:
I went to newegg.. but I'm not sure exaclty which model... check your model and please tell me which one it is.. thanks..

This is it:

CORSAIR MEMORY XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series With Platinum - Silver Heat Spreader OEM
Specifications:
Speed 370 MHz
Organization 32M x 64
CAS Latency 2.5-3-3-6-T2
Memory type DDR
Part number: CMX512-3200PT Model#: CMX512-3200PT

Search for "XMS 3200". You'll find it that way. Also, Im running the mem @ 2.9v, wouldn't post at default. Didn't even try 2.7, I should. Been running Sandra Mem / Prime95 for about 15 hours now, doing fine. :)

Back