• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

benchmark page updated

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How often are you going to update this page for after i reach 2500wu this week i'll do a couple of benches? One with my 2400 stock and the other overclocked. I'm hoping on a top 5 score.

i'm trying to do the update at least once a week. or when i received a few results.

last update was 5 days ago. ;)

yeah, pls. benchmark them and send them in! i would like to see some more "stock" speed result. so, that would give people a good idea of what they expect from a stock chip too.

Thanks Landshark, Well I though I had broke the 2.85 Hr per WU but I pushed it alittle far again and crashed and crashed hard. Otherwise I would have another bench for ya.
I don't think I can get with the P4's but maybe with the new xp2200+ we'll see. TC you've put up a heck of a goal for me to beat. I've not given up just yet the new MOBO is on the way so I'll see if that doesn't help.

Just shoot said:
Thanks Landshark, Well I though I had broke the 2.85 Hr per WU but I pushed it alittle far again and crashed and crashed hard. Otherwise I would have another bench for ya.
I don't think I can get with the P4's but maybe with the new xp2200+ we'll see. TC you've put up a heck of a goal for me to beat. I've not given up just yet the new MOBO is on the way so I'll see if that doesn't help.

Try unlocking and setting the FSB real high, you could probably break into the 2hr barrier :)

Im going to try and beat you once I get my AGOIA hehe.

Back