• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

13oots2

I have already posted in the Asus section, but no help has been forthcoming. I have a Duron 1200 Morgan core and an Asus A7V, that I wish to use as a dedicated cruncher for the Seti cause. I have flashed with the latest BIOS that is supposed to support TBred. The BIOS will freeze just before detecting the drives and that is it. The 1200 is running A ok in an Iwill and the Asus runs fine with a friends Tbird 1000.

I suppose I could try all the other BIOS'es in between, but was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions or info to get this up and running.

I had the same problem on an asus a7s333 ,to correct it I had to clear the bios, it tells you in the manual how by removing the battery and moving a jumper then I had to change the BIOS setting "PLUG AND PLAY OS" to NO. I've had no problems since.

Thanks I will give those ideas a play over the weekend. Got to find a cheap ATX case and graphics card too then I will be at it again:D

Back