• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New challenge graph (well almost :))

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
TC:

Here is the Excel sheet where you can extract the challenge graph. I have updated the data as for last Saturday, so from now on you can get the data directly from berkeley server.....I'll get the info as soon as I get a connection (most likely in the afternoons-early morning.

Just go to the challenge graph tab and adjust the date of the graph (just missed to update it too, :)) From there just copy it into Microsoft Photo editor to change it into a jpeg file.....would do it myself but haven't had the time or the hradware to do it.....as I'm working with an old laptop (a P@133 machine, crap computer.....trying to do some hard work with it, I really hate my boss, and not saving enough to buy one good for me)

As for the instruction of updating the excel file here they go:

1.-Connect to the Internet
2.-Open the file and go to to the first tab (Data from berkeley).
3.-Right click anywhere inside the table. In the drop down menu you should see an option for updating the external query (this should have an red exclamation mark icon next to it)
4.-Wait for the data to be downloaded and copied into Excel. If you need to check open the following url and check the date at the top of the page. It should be the same in the top of the excel sheet.
5.-Go to the 4th tab (Datos)
6.-Hold down Control+Shift+N. This should add a new file to the spredsheet. In the first cell of this file you should see the same data that you have in the pae you just downloaded.
7.-Go to the 5th tab (Challenge graph) and update the date on the top of the graphic.
8.-You are set to copy the challenge graph into the server :).

As you see the sheet is fairly automatic, to this date I need only to automate the date refreshing everytime I download new data from berkeley.

If you need more data or instructions just drop me a note.....

I'll be back soon to my normal routine, and maybe I'll return with my heatercore as I have seen a new one at about the same price I saw a used one, so if tomorrow I can leave early I'll get it.....

Crunch on!!!!!

Thanks!! I managed to get an updated graph, but all of the teams took a small dive today - maybe because of Berkeley being down? Anyway I made the graph larger on the web site. It's easier to see imo.

Back