• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ordering Samsung PC2700 soon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gozma

I am getting a whole new rig in a week or so.... i was planing to 512mb of samsung original pc2700. I thought they would be mostly the same but i heard some discussion about newegg shipping dtl or ctl. What r these? Whats the difference? and would i have a better chance at ordering the ram from googlegear or another site?

All i can say is save your self the time and just head to newegg and buy the right stuff and quick. Just grab 2 sticks of 256MB PC2700 "CTL" the better overclocking champ and fasT!...

You'll thank me later. So just head there and buy 2 sticks and then come back here and read up on why... hehe.

Just as simple as that.. They sold out of 512 but it was the DTL... No biggy my man.. 2 sticks will work just fine! HURRY! Before its gone! Last time i bet you will see then for sale. Dont bother lookin online cause no one else has them period! No one else but newegg has seperated the DTL and CTL models ethier... And only one other place has the real deal and thats google but they will most likely sell you the DTL... So why bother dealling with the head acks! Buy it!

Ya cant beat the price ya cant beat the performace PERIOD!

Back