• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SETI Seniors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
His point is congratulating those who have become Senior members and all that they have contributed to these forums. A hearty congrats from me goes out as well to you guys. You deserve it, keep up the awesome work!

J :cool:

Thank you to all! And I'm trying to pick up the pace a bit once again with the WU's. Once my Cel-T gets goin I'll be pumpin' them out again.

We had a few SETI members come up for the Senior Member promotion this time around, including myself and a few others who shall remain nameless until they respond. *cough* YODUMS! *cough*

Last edited:
Congrats guys. It's really nice to see such heavy senior involvement with the Seti team.

Oh..ok. I thought maybe we reached 1 million WUs or some big anniversity or something. Well I guess any time is a good time, congratulate to all, especially the senior members.

Who do you have to know to become a "Senior Member"? Is there a secret handshake or something? Do I just need to make a bunch of nonsensical comments to get my post count up?;)

It's not based on post count at all. You have to be recommended by other seniors for outstanding contributions to the OC community. No secret handshakes or the like ;)

I'd like to thank everyone on our Team for all your contributions and especially those who supported me to become a Senior.

Thanks everyone. :)

Cy

I'd just like to say Congrats to ALL the new seniors, not just the ones heavily invloved with SETI. and to My Buddy Yodums..lol..love that rank.."Senior with out a life"...hehehe..Congrats Bro!

Marc

Back