• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a bit of harmless taunting from OCUK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mikester

salutations all www.overclockers.com SETI members, I greet you from OCUK. I wish to convey a resounding message from our boards to yours, in hopes that it will brighten up your days.

/clears throat

STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP here we come!!

Thank-you.:)

im a secret agent planted in canada to foil canadian seti teams' plans of stompage, as well as the rest of the world.
;) :)

overtaking slashdot coming up

I was looking at http://www.statsman.org/setistats/

if you choose to graph

25 slash dot, 26 US OC, 27 OCUK, and 28 apple
both OCseti and OCUK are on course to over take slashdot around 7/24 but around 7/28 OCUK will overtake OCseti

I wish all the overclockers would join in one group so that we could move up higher this splintering makes other teams look better, not so much OCUK but there are several Overclockers mentioned in the group listings.

Well just an observations.

You know it ceases to amaze me how other team members enjoy going to other forums and posting stuff like this. Those frog people did it, and now this. If you're on a team that passes another team, fine - but what's the point of making other people feel bad about the team they have decided to be a member of? Can't you have your own private party?

Re: overtaking slashdot coming up

keldin said:

I wish all the overclockers would join in one group so that we could move up higher this splintering makes other teams look better, not so much OCUK but there are several Overclockers mentioned in the group listings.

not a bad idea actually. if we teamed up with ocuk that would put us around number 14 with an output of over 5K WU per day

TC said:
You know it ceases to amaze me how other team members enjoy going to other forums and posting stuff like this. Those frog people did it, and now this. If you're on a team that passes another team, fine - but what's the point of making other people feel bad about the team they have decided to be a member of? Can't you have your own private party?

sorry if you took offence to the above posts.... honestly they were all meant in good humour...

we at ocuk enjoy the thrill of the hunt, the snare and the capture... we're not trying to make anyone feel bad about the team that there in.... but the main reason behind our posts in other teams forums is to try and get a bit of friendly rivalry (sp?) going. and hopefully a bit of a race :)

I mean, everyone has their own team ladder, that they try and get to the top of, and enjoy the stomps of their fellow team mates along the way, this is just on a larger scale.. :)

and its not as if i've just popped in here to gloat... i've been browsing and posting on these forurms for some months now and enjoy the friendly atmosphere and banter that goes with them...

again, sorry if we as a team have stepped out of line..

TC said:

Don't sweat it. I have plans to get the production back up again, to were we stomp the day lights out of them. Still workin on plan for those fr0gs. They are hard little buggers to stomp. And for the UK OC team....I am not worried about them ;)

Ill have to get my car sorted quick, and then build my own SETI Stack!

We should try and get some of our inactives running! Then we'd get past those frogs!

Hey Fraser

I have enjoyed the little competition between you, me and Rio, I am just wondering who is going to break down and shell out the bucks for another rig first!

meb3269A

meb3269A said:
Hey Fraser

I have enjoyed the little competition between you, me and Rio, I am just wondering who is going to break down and shell out the bucks for another rig first!

meb3269A

*Acts as the lil beaver on meb's shoulder*

"You must buy a new dual rig!"

Back