• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!Top 50!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Av updated... temporarily anyway. :D

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Will be replacing one machine with 2 slower machines of about the same production soon. Shouldn't impact the WU count much since the faster one was only a 2/day cruncher. And I'm trying to convince myself to hit up newegg's refurb section again for another mobo. I mean, I do have an extra hard drive or two laying around, and they really should be put to work. :D

Godfodda said:
Av updated... temporarily anyway. :D

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Will be replacing one machine with 2 slower machines of about the same production soon. Shouldn't impact the WU count much since the faster one was only a 2/day cruncher. And I'm trying to convince myself to hit up newegg's refurb section again for another mobo. I mean, I do have an extra hard drive or two laying around, and they really should be put to work. :D

Haha nice avatar :)

That'd be nice for you to get another rig up. Perhaps it will extend the time of your position in the top 50 ;)

I can't wait till I get one of those!!! Congrats on making the top 50!!!!! :D:D:D

Back