• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap Crucial SDRAM 512 PC133

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eletrium

Registered
I have been monitoring the prices for RAM lately, and they have shot up dramatically in teh short term. I noticed that DDR is about 35 bucks more for a stick of 256 crucial then it was about a month ago.

I got onto Crucial.com and shopped there, and noticed they have "Coupons" that are pretty good. They have been disappearing lately and the last one I saw was for a stick of 512 PC133 for a total of 100 bucks. They go for much more now.

I hear the next type of RAM will be released around December, the 533mHz bus stuff, so I would expect prices may come down later. But if you're buying now and can use PC133, you may want to check it out soon, because I kept waiting and the buggers keep going up.

Oh yeah, if anyone knows when the prices could come down, I'd be happy to hear it :)

Back