• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

When's the next Team Races?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cy said:
Yeah, I'm up for the next one as well. Anyone else about ready for a race?

Cy

I was pumped from the start :) It'd ne good if it was next weekend since I'll be getting my new chip in, muahaha!

I thought that we were waiting till after the contest was over. We singed up awilhe ago for a race and then we had the contest instead.

Ah, maybe that is it...just waiting for the first contest to end. No biggie. :)

We have several ways we choose teams for our intrateam races. We have used draft style and even distribution style.

Cy

yeah, i've been ready here too! and we had soooo much fun and the last one was sooooo close for the 1st and 2nd place too! may be after the contest, we could start our next inter-team race.... Aug.?

LandShark said:
yeah, i've been ready here too! and we had soooo much fun and the last one was sooooo close for the 1st and 2nd place too! may be after the contest, we could start our next inter-team race.... Aug.?

That last one was weird. The other team caught up so much! That was a huge turn around, I couldn't believe it.

LandShark said:

heheheeee........that mainly b/c of there's one guy who mess things up...... ;) :D

That wasn't I! Was it? We came in last place lol...hard when it is only two vs. like 10. Anywho I have a challenge...come around Aug, when The Four Horsemen are all squared away how about this match up:

The Two Norsemen avec The Three Blind Mice vs. The Four Horsemen avec Wuluxx. What do all the parties have to say?

Sir-Epix said:

That wasn't I! Was it? We came in last place lol...hard when it is only two vs. like 10. Anywho I have a challenge...come around Aug, when The Four Horsemen are all squared away how about this match up:

The Two Norsemen avec The Three Blind Mice vs. The Four Horsemen avec Wuluxx. What do all the parties have to say?

Hey what do you say Greg? :D I'll supply the cheese.

Sir-Epix said:

That wasn't I! Was it? We came in last place lol...

take a look at the Team Race Page and u'll see "who" turn around the table and come back from behind ;) :D

man, that was a great/close race! 1st & 2nd "only" 81WUs apart after 7 weeks long race!!

for those newer members or who's interesting/wondering 'bout it, it baically is a "Intra-Team Race". a bunch of members sign in, then divided into small team either by NFL drafting style or by output balancing at the moment the race started. then we pre-set the goal, like race to 7000WU or for 7 weeks. at the end, whoever team finished w/ the most WU win.

check out this and this and this and also this

LandShark said:

take a look at the Team Race Page and u'll see "who" turn around the table and come back from behind ;) :D

man, that was a great/close race! 1st & 2nd "only" 81WUs apart after 7 weeks long race!!

for those newer members or who's interesting/wondering 'bout it, it baically is a "Intra-Team Race". a bunch of members sign in, then divided into small team either by NFL drafting style or by output balancing at the moment the race started. then we pre-set the goal, like race to 7000WU or for 7 weeks. at the end, whoever team finished w/ the most WU win.

check out this and this and this and also this

And that, and this!

Heheh, you were lucky I was slacking off in production or else we would have tied it some how :p

I was hoping we would have started already. About the time Epix is talking about starting, we will be losing some systems. I'm really not particular about team selections, but let's get on with it.

Back