• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Big Gun Joins OCSETITeam

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Greg M

Wow! Everybody from 6th on down gets to take a step back today. Welcome to the team Lorixnt2! A big hitter with 18K WU's under his/her belt. I don't even mind being in 13th for only a day.;)

Thx for your welcome guys. I'm not really a "big gun" anyway.
Simply one who has followed the project since the last two years.
So nothing is lost for your avatar LandShark.
I think Babblefish doesn't translate latin (yet) but I might be wrong on that hallen. I am not sure.
It's a passage of St. Thomas Aquinas (Summa Theologiae).
It means (more or less):
"Think the possibility of a man not having the will or not having
a strong enough will in believing in the absence of a human justification; in this case, the human justification advanced
reduces the merit of the faith".

Yodums said:
Welcome to the team! I hope to see you around the forums :) BTW What's your farm?

Thx Yodums.
Not much stuff and not great overclocks.

PIII 650
PIII 733
Duron 1000@1100
Duron 1200@1284
TB1300
Tualatin 1,13 512
Celeron tualatin 1200@1320
Tualatin 1000@1064 256
XP 1466@1596
Dual coppermine 1000
Dual tualatin 1.13@1184

Usually not all the rigs are 24/24 and they are not dedicated to seti only.

Welcome to the Team Lorixnt2! Hope to see you posting around here in the forums and maybe a chat int he IRC channel #ocsetteam. :)

Cy

hahaa....guess what, i DO have a feeling that it should be able time for some heavy cruncher to join....and there u r, Lorixnt2!! ;)

Welcome to the Team & the Forum!!! :beer:

welcome to the team
great to have new members join irrestpective of how many WU's they contribute :)

feel free to stick around the forums and the seti chat room #ocsetiteam on dalnet ;)

Back