• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome to SSS #2!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wookie8662

I was ran SETITeam to check out some stats.
I noticed we broke the 1100 member mark. Granted there are a few who are inactive, but still a new plateau.

I came across a new account named:

SilverSinkSam (#2)
Has 2 WU's, both on Wednesday.

So, I would like to say welcome to SSS #2!
I would say welcome to the forums, but I think that was done a loooonnnng time ago. :)

Thanks guys!

I was folding along helping the Folding team for many months, but since Rage3d isn't a threat (Thier #1 producer stoped folding or was forced to stop) I came to the conclusion that If I find ET, he will tell us how to cure cancer.....So I will help you guys find him :cool:

welcome aboard!!

SSS i noticed your p4 in sig
what sort of seti times are you getting with that p4?
im running a similar system and want to know what sorta difference that faster ram is making.
What mem speed r u running?

try the benchmark on www.ocsetiteam.com or just a general feel of times :)

Silversinksam said:
Thanks guys!

I was folding along helping the Folding team for many months, but since Rage3d isn't a threat (Thier #1 producer stoped folding or was forced to stop) I came to the conclusion that If I find ET, he will tell us how to cure cancer.....So I will help you guys find him :cool:

Hey SSS that's some great news. Your P4 should have an output of like 9 a day! Well glad you seen the light, how are your crunching times though?

Silversinksam said:
Thanks guys!

thats what i've been saying, but the folders don't believe me :D

lonewolf1983 said:
welcome aboard!!

SSS i noticed your p4 in sig
what sort of seti times are you getting with that p4?
im running a similar system and want to know what sorta difference that faster ram is making.
What mem speed r u running?

try the benchmark on www.ocsetiteam.com or just a general feel of times :)

Actually my production is low and will be until Monday.

I am testing a stick of XtremeDDR and I need to run my specs at Default for 1 day, 1.8a@2000 today, 1.8a@2200-2400 tomorrow and 1.8a@2400+ Sunday

And I need to try all variations of Memory settings ea. day.

This Xtremeddr is good stuff, its just Samsung 'b' CTL single sided, bought from pc-pitstop.com (The only vendor selling XtremeDDR that has a good reputation)

PS Yodels you say I should be producing 9 wu's a day??? That seems like I am way off

No, SSS you should be in the 7-8 WU a day maybe 9 if you run into some high ar WU's. Take a look at the bench page and you will get a more realistic idea of what you can expect.

actually rage3d is going to start picking up hundreds of members once the 9700's start selling. there is a folding client in the rage3d tweak program that is hidden.

so... unless we do something bigtime they are going to pass us with ease very shortly.

Erm, it's not hidden. It actually asks you whether you want to install it or not when you install the Rage3d Tweak.

Back