• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XtremDDR pc3200 uses Samsung 'CTL' chips

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
I'm about to put this stick of XtremeDDR through the torture chamber for a couple days then write a review.

But I'd thought I would toss out that this 256mb pc3200 stick uses Samsung CTL chips.

Reason I thought I'd mention this is many of you ordering CTL Samsung sticks from Newegg are in fact recieving DTL .

The XtremeDDR is single sided and I got the stick from PC-Pitstop

PC-Pitstop is an advertiser here and the owners name is Paul. (dont tell him I sent you or he will probably charge you more :)

BTW PC-Pitstop will honor the Pricewatch.com price and they are the only vendor I would buy XtremeDDR from, just look at the resellerratings.com evals of the 'other' vendors selling this XtremeDDR.

The top stick is Mushkin pc3000 and the second stick is XtremeDDR pc3200, and you can clearly see SisoftSandra shows it as Samsung CTL chips. (This XtremeDDR is very good memory)

I will post the review over the weekend and take the heatspreader of and take some real pictures.

Back