• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg.com saved the day for me...What a company!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KnownKiller

www.newegg.com has since resolved my issue, and went the extra mile for me! I am very satisfied and very appreciative of what they did. I take back all the negative i have said in the past. New egg is a great company that i have done alot of business with and will continue to do so in the future. Thank you new egg, you guys rock!! :beer:

You can trust newegg with there great customer service! Just top notch!

another chapter in the KK/Newegg story :)

you have worse mood swings than a pregnant woman! :p

What did they do? did they send you ctl or make a better offer? I am interested like I said in the original thread. You can't leave us hanging like this I want to know just how far they went to make things right:D

Kendan said:
What did they do? did they send you ctl or make a better offer? I am interested like I said in the original thread. You can't leave us hanging like this I want to know just how far they went to make things right:D

They were very nice and cross shipped me the corsair ram i originally was going to order before. They also went another step to make me happy! though i dont think they would apreciate it if i said so..

I couldnt of asked for anything more. So i'll continue to buy from newegg! :cool:

KnownKiller said:

They were very nice and cross shipped me the corsair ram i originally was going to order before. They also went another step to make me happy! though i dont think they would apreciate it if i said so..

I couldnt of asked for anything more. So i'll continue to buy from newegg! :cool:

Glad to hear it:D:D:D:D

P.S. thats what PMs are for;)

Well, i broke my gf2 pro 64mb ddr, 256mb of pc2100 ddr ram, i bought it for 145, and at the time when i sent it back it was worth about 110? And they sent me 145... Thats the thing i like, they have cheap shipping, here and there something may be expensive from there, all in all it makes up.

yeah newegg really is a great company. Great products at awesome prices with good policies and a company that actually has a good record.

everybody i know loves newegg.

i know someone that was so pleased they sent them a e-mail telling them how pleased they were with their service and newegg sent them out a free AMD t-shirt.

Back