• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I can't believe what I'm seeing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toyotanova

Registered
I've got 1 stick of crucial pc2100 memory running at 181X2 on my SD7-533 at 2.52v.My sisoftsandra 2002 score is 2753/2715.I really couldn't believe that this was stable.Are there any good memory testing applications out there besides sisoft?The most stress I've been able to come up with for the memory was looping 3dmark2001se for 6hrs straight.I started the loop before I went to sleep, and it was still-running when I woke.I actually expected it to either lock or burst into flames.

If you want to really stress the ram,,,, run the Sandra burn in wizard and do 999 memory benchmarks.

MemTest

Try this one:

http://hcidesign.com/windows/

It supposedly really wrings your memory out and if there are any problems this will find it.

SkyHook

Addendum: You can also do a "search" in here on MemTest for further information on how to use it and what results have been seen using it.

Back