• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8 Hours for this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JKooL

Registered
The WU I'm doing currently has 131 spikes. Is this why it's taking twice as long as an average WU? This one is taking 8 hours and I average just over 4 hours for WU.

Returned Spikes: Best Spike:

131 993.216

-Joe

what's the AR? that's the only way to tell whether it's a "tough" WU or an easy one.

0.417AR is consider 'bout normal/average WU. 1.xxx and up is high and should be an easy one. anything under 0.400 (seen quite a few 0.000AR already :mad: ) is consider "tough" WU.

btw, some people saying that their P4s run much much slower w/ low AR wu. (which isn't my case)

It's a .033 AR unit.

But still, I usually only see about ~45 mins of variation between a high and low AR unit.

-Joe

what kinda memory speed r u running?? also, r u running any other things too?

and where do u find that time? via Spy? is the WU finish yet? 'cos Spy usually report longer time than it actually is in the middle of the progress.

Back