• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What happened to rogerdugans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{PMS}fishy

He has not turned in a WU in over a week, adn his last post was on the 10th. I hope nothing bad happened. Any one know?

Absolutely no idea. I hope he's ok. I bet he prob went out of town and cued up and going to create a huge dump. When he comes back he has a little something something waiting for him ;)

i've been wondering myself the past few days too!! i think i'll give Doug an email 2morrow and see if he's doing ok or just sand bagging for the yellow jacket ;)

I'm baaaack.

Not sandbagging.

Sorry for the absence- last minute trip, very busy.

And unfortunately my little farm went down while I was gone:(

I just got this rig up and it had a few wu to go, not sure about the others.........I'm told that there was an unpleasant smell when the vacuum cleaner THAT GOT PLUGGED INTO ONE OF MY POWER STRIPS blew the circuit....Uh oh.

Bad Computer Summer over here:rolleyes:

Everyone cross your fingers for me! And thanks for the concern, gang.
Nice Stars there, Yodelihoo! And congrats;)

Crunch On!

Good to see you back. Good luck with the computers. If you fried another CPU I have 1 here for you. Let me know. I have another good deal.

Thanks Gary, and thanks for the offer Pete, but I'm so broke right now, I can't pay attention......:D

Bot of my XPs are up, but not yet at full speed. That should get around 14 a day anyway....

Visual checks on the rest: Dual P3 and both TBird 900s look ok.
TBird 1000(@1450!) got knocked around when things were getting unplugged....HSF came off, but since I wasn't here I'm not sure just when.........:confused:

Just make sure nobody can plug into your power sources man!!!

I'm back up to 8.6 ghz and the rigs that are up are looking good.

The hsf on the last pc had one of my 8000 rpm delta's on it- fan blades are trashed which is a BAD sign. CPU appears ok though. Mobo is....well the case is a bit crunched. Another not good sign. Must find hsf.

Now if the ambient temps would go down a bit I could go back to wrecking stuff the Proper way:eek:

Back