• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

all right, everyone, pls take a step down!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
all right, everyone, pls take a step down!! Rambo Dog is here!!!

pls welcome to our newest NUMBER UNO --> Rambo Dog!!

and everyone, i mean, everyone in the team(!!!), please take a step down!!! :D :D :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Welcome Rambo Dog!!

Oh, and welcome to the forums too. :)

I was gonna post about us hitting the 1 mil WU mark this week, but it looks like Rambo just put us over the top!

I dont mind taking a step down for any new members.
(I guess the top 50 can wait a little longer.) :D

man, w/ Rambo Dog, and GregM coming up, i guess my new avatar would be the shortest life one.....:p

however, i'm sure don't mind to take further step down for other heavy hitter tho!!! ;)

p.s. guess i'll have to find my "old" avatar now.....

didn't realize you could give w/u's like that...

i just joined up with my old w/u's

its only 87, but hey... thats quite a few. :)

i'm folding now, but i thought i'd give you guys a little kick in the w/u column.

Maxvla said:
didn't realize you could give w/u's like that...

i just joined up with my old w/u's

its only 87, but hey... thats quite a few. :)

i'm folding now, but i thought i'd give you guys a little kick in the w/u column.

That would put you in 583rd place and with your rigs you could be in the top 500 in a flash.

Harvey

hallen said:

That would put you in 583rd place and with your rigs you could be in the top 500 in a flash.

Harvey
that it would... but i'm a folder now :)

Rambo Dog is ranked 430 overall. Benz4140 our second member in the top 1000 is ranked 796.

Entry to the top 1000 is now 29,040 for someone interested in joining them.

Shark, Greg M, hallen, Lorixnt2, TC, anyone?

Greg M said:
I think we're gonna' need a little time. We're going as fast as we can.:)

Welcome Rambo Dog!

Greg M- You are doing great. I'm just amazed at the numbers you've been hitting.

Keep up the good work. You're carring us in the daily output which is still far less than OcUK or Rising Phoenix.

Harvey

Welcome to the team. I cannot wait to see what kind of numbers youa are putting out. O/C SETI is going in the right dirrection. 2 big number members in the same week. Maybe we can keep OCUK at bay for good.

You have to be friggin kidding me!!!!! Well, first welcome to Rambo Dog!!!! :D:D

Now onto the shietty part, I broke into the top 100 for about 6 hours!!! :mad: I have to wait 12 days or so to get there again!!! DOH!! :D

hallen said:
Rambo Dog is ranked 430 overall. Benz4140 our second member in the top 1000 is ranked 796.

Entry to the top 1000 is now 29,040 for someone interested in joining them.

Shark, Greg M, hallen, Lorixnt2, TC, anyone?
yeah, i DO shooting for 30k by the year end myself; however, by then, the Top 1000 will have much higher requirement.....

and GregM, u ARE doing a great job!! he did the most adding/upgrading and driving our team's output upward!! :beer:

oh, btw, i guess it's the first time ever for the TwoNorsemen to take 2 steps down in a week!! :D (if they ever take a step down before....)

Back