• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

more coverage for the team!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
Friend, who is a forum member here PM'ed me 'bout the benchie page after he saw my sig.

he too into SETI and is working @ http://www.monster-hardware.com/ as OutCast

he's very kind to offer posting/mentioning our benchie page on their front page!!! they r generating 'bout 180,000hit/months!! so, there's good potential for more coverage for our team!!! ;)

everyone, pls give Friend a thank you note!! :beer:

p.s. look for the sunday post.

Very nice - I hope that generates some interest. It's too bad that direct linking loses the top banner. I hope the people that look at it figure out who we are.

TC, do u think we change it back to non-frame format might be better?! especially when we direct link to the page (which we r doing quite often).....IMHO

LandShark said:
TC, do u think we change it back to non-frame format might be better?! especially when we direct link to the page (which we r doing quite often).....IMHO
You better ask Sean what he thinks about that. I was under the impression that there was a way to put a tag in a frame that links to the other frames so the entire page comes up correctly even if it's linked directly.

Looks nice. Now all I need is a 2.2GHz unlocked XP 2200+ to add a benchmark.:D

What's the deal on advertising on O/C forums. Most every time I visit a thread I'm looking at a folding advert.

Is it affordable? Could we do an ET says "Inactive Seti Crunchers Come Home" advert?

Harvey

hallen said:

What's the deal on advertising on O/C forums. Most every time I visit a thread I'm looking at a folding advert.

Is it affordable? Could we do an ET says "Inactive Seti Crunchers Come Home" advert?

Harvey
we've talked 'bout this before, and found out from Skip that, it'll be costing 'bout $250-350 for a month to put up those banner like Folding.....

Back