• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats from OcUK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep well done 7 figures is a great achievment :)

But as kaiowas said us at OCuk will be hard on the chase ;)

tks guys!

and i'm hoping everyone woke up now. first we had AMDMB.com, now OC UK. if we don't want to have another "wake up call", we ought to be crank up our output guys & gals!!! 'cos it seems like w/ our current output, we ain't gonna going anywhere not mention stepping down...

crunch on!!!

Thanks kaiowas.

I don't know if the numbers for our latest challenge graph are up to date, but if they are it looks very encouraging! ;)

LandShark said:
tks guys!

and i'm hoping everyone woke up now. first we had AMDMB.com, now OC UK. if we don't want to have another "wake up call", we ought to be crank up our output guys & gals!!! 'cos it seems like w/ our current output, we ain't gonna going anywhere not mention stepping down...

crunch on!!!

Think postivte. I have two yep thats two dual systems that are going to be added, along with another AMD.

Back