• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just thought you seti crunchers might like to see this thread...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just added 5010 WU's as "Hamfist". Currently #47 in your rankings.

"Hamfist" is an old nickname that speaks volumes about my ability as a virtual fighter jock :)

I was one of the EARLY Seti crunchers. Most of those units came off Cel 466 and below. Quite a few from an old overclocked PPRO 200.

Since my mother was diagnosed w/ Alzheimer's and my wife is a Cancer survivor:D I figured I'd try Folding for awhile.

How do I change "HamFist" to "Mr Scrub"?

Last edited:
Mr_Scrub said:

"Hamfist" is an old nickname that speaks volumes about my ability as a virtual fighter jock :)

I was one of the EARLY Seti crunchers. Most of those units came off Cel 466 and below. Quite a few from an old overclocked PPRO 200.

Since my mother was diagnosed w/ Alzheimer'a and my wife is a Cancer survivor:D I figured I'd try Folding for awhile.

Glad to have you aboard Hamfist!

To change your name you can go here. If you don't have your password you'll have to have them e-mail it to you, usually arrives nearly instantly. ;)

Mr_Scrub said:

Since my mother was diagnosed w/ Alzheimer'a and my wife is a Cancer survivor:D I figured I'd try Folding for awhile.

Mr Scrub- Your wu's are most appreciated. I can see your folding purpose for health and good luck to all your family.

This link should let you access your Seti account.

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/account_area.html

Thanks again

Harvey

craigiz1 said:
Thanks to all the Folding people who donate their w/u's and help ocsetiteam!
just glad i could help. folding doesn't work like seti. the units you do are recorded on the team you are currently on. you can't take them with you. so i was surprised to see that you could move seti units. when i saw that i made the switch. :D

Thanks!! I personally think they should do that with Seti. (units crunched with a team stay with the team)

Thanks again!! :)

Back